Dino Birthday...

After an otherwise crappy birthday, I was happily surprised and even a
little fixed to walk into the house tonight and find a pan of
dino-brownies waiting for me. These are the kind with little candy
skeletal bits sprinkled on top. What really completed the scene was the
little quadranting out of the pan with toothpicks and thread making it
look just like a real dig. I didn't know whether to cry or try to embed
them all in plaster....It was really priceless....

----Steve