Re: Gastroliths in Chinese theropods

>From: Dinogeorge <Dinogeorge@aol.com>

>Subject: Re: Gastroliths in Chinese theropods

> I understand caged birds become very agitated when they're not
>allowed to have tiny stones in their diets.

 I own three birds; a lovebird, a parakeet, and a Senegal parrot. The
small lovebird and the parakeet tend to ingest more stones then my
senegal. The senegal hardly touches the stones. And it is true that the
small birds tend to get agitatated with no stones ( in fact it is
recommended that you leave stones all over so they will ingest them or
otherwise they may go through "crop rot" or something like that.)

 WMattTroutman