Re: (fwd) Mammals as a cause of Dinosaur extinction

At 14:23 -0800 19/12/97, Charles W. Johnson wrote:

>At the risk of inserting my decidedly non-professional head into this
>debate, I will point out that mammals and birds would have had a very hard
>time eliminating the large (and small, for that matter) marine forms which
>were also decimated at the K-T boundary.

Next years earth shattering discovery ... the Penguin of doom.

--- Derek

(P.S. I do realise penguins first appear a lot later)

---
Derek Tearne.   ---   @URL Internet Consultants  ---  http://url.co.nz
Some of the more environmentally aware dinosaurs were worried about the
consequences of an accident with the new Iridium enriched fusion reactor.
"If it goes off only the cockroaches and mammals will survive..." they said.