Re: DINOSAUR digest 514

Dinogeorge >> Interesting. According to some e-mails I got on the subject,
parrots indeed seem to use few if any gastroliths. Must be a species thing.

Less need for them, I should think . . . especially in the larger parrots,
that beak is capable of cutting, crushing or otherwise destroying anything
before it's swallowed. Or destroying it just for fun; ask anyone owned by a
macaw.

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
  Learn Web or die - http://www.sjgames.com/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.