Dinofest98: Where, when, why, fees, etc.

Since the post I made re:Dinofest98, I got some
e-mails requesting more info.  This is all I know:

All details can be learned by visiting this URL:
http://www.dinofest.org/visitor/visitor.html

For those without web access, here is some information
that pertains to everyone:

Yes, it is open to the general public.

Yes, the symposium, itself, will have limited seating,
so be advised of this, and prepare for potential
disappointment. (symposium fee is in *addition* to admittance fee).

Date of event:
March 27 - April 26, 1998

Location:
Philadelphia Civic Center
34th and Civic Center Boulevard
University City Section of Philadelphia

Admission prices: *does NOT include symposium admission:

$15 Adults
$10 children 12 and under
Free for children 2 and under
*$3 discount for seniors available at box office only
**More information on the price of the
symposium will soon be available.

Schools and Group Sales (?ONLY?):

Call toll-free 1-888-229-1393