Re: archaeopteryx

yes that is what i was referring to, the arthur c. clarke thing on
discovery.  and everyone on the list has put my fears to rest, the
archaeopteryx is not a hoax, but the real thing.  it just kind of threw
me off, i guess i was thinking this was some kind of new thing, but it
doesn't appear that way.  I want to thank everyone on the list for
answering my question, and giving me other sources.

Thanks,

Jason