Natural history Contest

Members of the List,

        We need some assistance to promote a monthly contest open to anyone, but
primarily targeted towards school age children to encourage use of the
Internet as a learning tool.  I would like to invite members of the list to
look at the site, and offer constructive criticism.  We offer a prize to
the winner, that is related to natural history. It could be a mineral
specimen, fossil replica, wall chart or poster.  Any suggestions on how we
might improve on this concept would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply
off the list.  The contest is located at:  http://www.global-expos.com/Quiz/

George Winters, President
Global Expos
Internet Web Page and Graphic Design