Dinosaur TV Week

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs and other "prehistoric issues," all times Eastern:

Thursday, January 1

Discovery Channel, 2:00am (that's "late night Wednesday" to some)
Hunters
"Dawn of the Dragons"
Crocodiles and Alligators change little since the days of the dinosaurs.
I can almost hear the electric drums now . . . .

Friday, January 2

Disney Channel, 11:00pm
"Mars and Beyond"
Speculation about life on Mars includes a history of life/evolution on
Earth.  Can't tell if this is new and inspired by the meteor, or old and
inspired by little green men.  Your move.

Sunday, January 4

Discovery Channel, 9:30am
Bonehead Detectives of the Paleoworld
Children's program about paleontology.  This episode: "Who's the
Baddest?" -- hunt for the "most savage" dinosaur.  I hope they find him
and put him behind bars.

Whether you seek bones in the ground, new references, or just a bit of
dinosaur-related fun, happy hunting in 1998 --

Larry