From:   D.I.G.[SMTP:dinosaur@interport.net]
Sent:   Monday, December 29, 1997 8:09 PM
To:     stevo@dgsys.com
Cc:     dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject:        Re: Dinofest98:   Where, when, why, fees, etc.

Now, vis a vis the DATES of the event.
Does it, indeed, run an entire month?

Does the $15.00 admission admit you for an entire month?
If not, then for how long?

Is there a 30 day membership?

What does that admit you to?

Thanks for the information.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site
of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - A new fantasy-adventure story for the whole family by Edward Summer

http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502