Articles Wanted

Hi.

The Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette is looking for dino-related
articles.

They should be:

1) 150-200 words only!!! (nothing longer)
2) Very clear. (please define all long words)
3) light in tone.
4) Kewl and interesting.
5) comprehensible to anyone between the age of 8 and 237.

If this sort of thing tickles your fancy, please write to us and we'll
nail it all down.

(oh, sorry, no pay... but there is, of course, instant glory!)

Thanks!
Ed Summer
Editor

--
The Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - 245 Million Years of News
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur

Teefr - A new fantasy-adventure Novel for the whole family by Edward
Summer
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502, NY, NY 10024-0502