STATUS OF INDOSUCHUS' TEETH

Recently, Indosuchus has been classified as an Abelisaur, but according to
Greg Paul (1988), and apperently Sankar Chaterjee, it has D-Cross Sectioned
premax teeth.  So, my question is, does it?  If it does, I'm thinking that
this might be proof that a big arctomet was living in India alongside a true
Abelisaur and might have some implications with paleogeography.  So?.....

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com (sticking to this name hopefully...)

I don't do math anymore.  I decided I'm more of a "visual person."
Good.  Visualize being the only 45 year-old in first grade.