Re: Theropod Bias?

I relaize this is a bit off-topic, but it's just a quickie:

Rich Travsky wrote:

> There's a South African australopithecine with puncture wounds
> on the skull which just happen to fit a set of cheetah jaws.

What specimen is this and where might I find further information on it,
please?  I've heard of australopiths with wounds attributable to leopard
and eagle, but never to a cheetah.  I'm not sure cheetahs have the jaw
strength required to drive their teeth all the way through a hominid
skull.  I also don't see why a cheetah, whose normal prey is small, fast
gazelles of various sorts, would be attacking a hominid.

-- JSW