Administrativa (sorry Mickey ;)

        Ok, folks, I know I've been guilty of this, heck, almost all of us
have, still, let's keep the quoted text (">") to a minimum.  It is becoming
increasingly hard to tell what the new info in the digests is, or, for that
matter, store the digests when you need to keep one.
        Thanks, and sorry to kvetch.
        Wagner