bulldog tyrranosaurs

A few days ago Tom Holtz  made a comment about the "short snouted
bulldogedness" of Albertosaurus sarcophagus. I found this intriguing
because the skull I had been assuming represented the species (the skull
called "A. arctunguis" by Greg Paul in PDOTW) certainly does not fit this
description. I sent a post containing a mass of queries about this skull
that never made it to the list (though it did go to Tom - Thankyou for
your reply). Nevertheless I still have a few queries. 1. Where can you
find a good illustration of true A. sarcophagus? 2. Does the rather short
maxilla from the Tornillo Formation of Texas belong to A. sarcophagus (or
does it at least have the same degree of short snoutedness)? I once made
an illustration of a T rex skull (based on the AMNH specimen) but
substituted in the shape of the Tornillo maxilla, the result was a
grotesque bulldog like face indeed!

Adam Yates