EUROPE'S ALLOSAURS II

Darren Naish wrote:
>I fwded this message to Dave Martill (again, Hutt isn't on email, and I don't
>know Barker). He said that they _were_ aware of this paper (they do cite it),
>but they *didn't consider it to be a true allosaurid*. On p. 642, in fact, they
>write '...fragments of an unidentified theropod from the Valanginian of
southern
>France have been compared with _Allosaurus_ (Perez-Moreno et al. 1993)'.

That's is a very respectable position, but they give no reason for this
thinking. They just say the phrase quoted above. I think it is not enough.
You have to give your reasons.

Nino.
Bernardino P. Perez-Moreno                   Fax: 34-1-3978344
Unidad de Paleontologia                      E-mail: Nino@uam.es
Departamento de Biologia                     Phone: 34-1-3978139
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
28049 - Madrid
SPAIN