Re: QUESTION

Elizabeth Albarran <curso05@mail.uaemex.mx> wrote

>COULD ANYONE INFORM ME, WICH WAS THE SMALLEST DINOSAUR THAT
>EVER
>EXISTED?
>I WILL APRECIATE YOUR PROMTLY ANSWER.

To which Gautam Majumdar answered:

[snip]

> Micropachycephalosaurus 0.5 mt
> Compsognathus           0.6 mt
> Echinodon                       0.6 mt
> Microceratops                   0.6 mt
> Wannanosaurus           0.6 mt

These  can be a bit misleading since I think they include the tail.
If you have a web browser capable of viewing images try the following:

http://www.dinosauria.com/gallery/joe/microcer.jpg

It's a nice drawing of a Microceratops side by side with a rabbit
(some hair-like structures on the Microceratops would make it very very
nice, but I'll stop here before someone throws some turbinate data on
me).

Dalmiro Maia                            Dalmiro.Maia@obspm.fr