swimming Ceratosaurus?

Okay, believe it or not, a fact checker at a magazine out of New York
called me today to ask if Ceratosaurus was really a stellar swimmer.
AmI missing the boat (heh) on this one?  I haven't read anything to
suggest bit, beefy theropods were good swimmers.

Second question, what's the deal on the new eggs in India?  Who is the
brain behind the announcement?  The AP report didn't say.

Last question.  Is Jim Kirkland on the list?  Jim, you out there in
email land?  I'm ALMOST done with this book...if you're still interested
in that one thing we talked about.

*kel