My Grade 9 Science Fair Project

Dear All,

For all of you who have taken an interest in my project, here are the latest
news.  My school Science Fair took place yesterday.  Today I got the
results.  I won first place in the grade nine Life Sciences category.  I was
also chosen as one of the five people who will be advancing to the Regional
Science Fair on March 13.  Thank you to all who helped or encouraged me with
my project.  More questions will be arriving in the next few days.

Della Drury