Re: THE LOST WORLD

Brian Franczak wrote:

> Michael Miller wrote:
>
> >By the way.  Get prepared for May 26.  "The Lost World" (Jurassic Park
> >II) will be out in the theatres!
>
> Believe me, I'm prepared. I've been stealing barf-bags from airplanes for
> over a year now.
>
> Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)

Gee, Brian, does that mean you won't be reading my interview with
Michael Crichton in DINOSAURUS MAGAZINE? (Kind of interesting, actually,
if I do say so myself).

Okay, okay, so it's not "science."  It does stir people up about paleo.
And it does get kids excited about the CONCEPT of learning from ancient
natural history.  So try to limit yourself to one or two barf bags, in
the spirit of creative inspiration.  :)

kel

p.s.  I'm gonna be there opening night, myself.  :P