Re: UCBerkeley net go byebye?

BCunningham wrote:

> what's up with the UCBerkeley diapsids and Dinosauria websites?
> Anybody?  I had bookmarked the new URLs, but these aren't working at
> all.
>
> -Betty
A few of the URLS are not working because they moved to a new server.

Here are what I have in my sea of links that work:

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/collections/vertebrate.html
Vertebrate Type Collection Catalog
 Search the University of California at Berkeley's Vertebrate Type
Collection Catalog.

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/archosy.html
Evolutionary Relationships of Archosaurs

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinobuzz.html
Dinosaur Buzzwords

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinosaur.html
Main Dinosaur section

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinodiscoveriesna.html
Early Dinosaur Discoveries in North America

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/dinosaur.html
Dinosaurs in Berkeley.  See dinosaur skeletons as you navigate through
the hallways of the dinosaur antechamber at the University of California
at Berkeley-Museum of Paleontology.

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/ornithischia/hadrosauria.html
Hadrosaurian Dinosaurs

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/saurischia/carnosauria.html
Carnosaurs

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/saurischia/theropoda.html
Theropod Dinosaurs

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/dilophosaur/intro.html
Introduction to Dilophosaur

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/index.html
University of California Museum of Paleontology -- Main Page

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/pin/pin.html
Dinosaurs in Russia
Paleontological Institute of the Russian Academy of Science, Moscow,
Russia

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/trex/trexpo.html
The UCMP T. rex Expo!

Visit my sea of dino links (sorted by URL)
http://seis.natsci.csulb.edu/JJF/johnsgeol.html

John
--
John J. Francis  Email: jfrancis@csulb.edu
I. S. Tech. II, Geology Department & USAR Coordinator (Alternate)