THE LOST WORLD

Spielberg is not the beginning or end of this debate, but I have an
interesting point to add.  Several years ago, My partner, Bob and I had
dinner with a number of the dinosaur scientists from the Smithsonian and
Ray Harryhausen and his wife.  The scientists, each one, confessed to Ray
that it was he and his movies that led them to become paleontologists.
This same effect is what we can expect from JURASSIC PARK and THE LOST
WORLD. Popularizing paleontology is a good thing for the future of the
field because it encourages young people, on a level where they can be
reached today, to go into science .

Tess Kissinger

      DINOART.COM The complete dinosaur art studio.
__