Sexual?? Who, me??

Darren Naish wrote:

> Spot the difference between the list's moderated and unmoderated > versions.
> Kelly Milner-Halls would never previously have gotten away  > with disgusting
> sexual innuendo;-)

Me?  Reduced to shameful sexual innuendo?  Say it isn't so, Darren.

But seriously, let's test this theory, Darren.  Mickey, you would have
passed it on through, wouldn't ya darlin?  Just a harmless little spark
amid the flame wars of life.  :)

My sincere apologies to any paleo-types devoid of sexual energy.  Can I
see a show of hands?  None present?  I rest my case.  Now back to
serious science.

<grin>

kel