Re: Use of Glyptal and Shellac in Paleontology

> "Hello, I am currently working on a research paper involving the history,
>uses, benefits, drawbacks and removal of the products Glyptal and Shellac
>from fossilized bone. I am curious to find information from people who have

   There's an article about the removal of SHellac and Glyptal, written, if
memory serves, from somebody at the San Diego museum, in the FOSSILS section
of my journal, http://www.dinosauria.com.  Don't know how much help that'll
be, but maybe it's a start....