Dinofest '98

Dinofest '98 will open here in Philadelphia on March 28, 1998.  We intend
it to have the most comprehensive art show ever assembled.  Bob and I are
working to ensure that the conditions for the artists and artwork are
completely professional.  We'd like to invite any interested artists on
this list to contact us if they would like to participate.  Thank you.
Tess

      DINOART.COM The complete dinosaur art studio.
__