Re: THE LOST WORLD

> It's a simple rule of dramatic performance.
> The main monster should never be smaller than the leading lady.

     What about "Gremlins"?
     T.rex never could be.  Other then the "vision based on movement"
part, the main road attack was (I thought) not a bad portrayal of a how a
six tonne predator is really capable of, and it was the best and scariest
part of the whole movie.  Again, why assume that the real thing can't
possibly be exiting enough to spark the public's interest?

LN Jeff
O-