Re: the value of jp

> Yes, but. Let's not forget the desert-bound sauropod that appears
> briefly, courtesy Ray Harryhausen, in the remake of ONE MILLION YEARS
> B.C. (1967).

     I'll bet you've been reading The Dinosaur Scrapbook; if I remember
right, that scene didn't make the final cut of the film (unless there is a
director's cut or something availible on video).  My personal favorite of
Harryhausen's dinosaurs was Gwangi the big theropod; he had sort of a real
animal personality (albeit a bad attitude sort).
     I think I have more than exceeded my message limit for the day.

LN Jeff
O-