Re: the value of jp

martz@holly.ColoState.edu wrote:

>I'll bet you've been reading The Dinosaur Scrapbook; if I >remember right,
that scene didn't make the final cut of the >film (unless there is a
director's cut or something availible >on video).

The desert-going sauropod *did* appear in the original (and to my knowledge
only) release of the remake of ONE MILLION YEARS B.C., toward to beginning of
the film, when it's only seen briefly. Glut does mention the unfilmed battle
between "cavemen" and the dinosaur that was intended for the climax, and then
scrapped.

Caitlin R. Kiernan