information request!

Hello all!

 I've got my ticket,and now I'm wondering if anyone on this list has ever
been to the famous "Ghost Ranch" dinosaur quarry,in New Mexico. Is it worth a
visit? Too "touristy"? Who's in charge there?
  Secondly,although not dinosaurs,but certainly Paleo. related,the Second
Annual Trilobite Conference is going ahead full steam. My page is slated to
be re-vamped today,so for all those interested,point you browser at:

                          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHOTOGUY/

  Hope to see some of you there,and if you need more info,feel free to ask!!

  Regards to all,
                        Stu