Re: Fiction

Hi all,

> Dinosaurs are fantastic.  People are entralled by them.  You don't
> see as many people go nuts over giant sloths(apologies to those who
> study ancient mammals).

I think this is about to change .... see "The Pleistocene Redemption"
by Dan Gallagher which is reviewed on  http://paleobook.com/pta.htm

(Sorry - not strictly dinosaurs, but in the vein of JP and the Lost
World .... only more feasible).

Neil

Dr Neil Clark
Curator of Palaeontology
Hunterian Museum
University of Glasgow
GLASGOW
G12 8QQ
Scotland/UK
email: NCLARK@museum.gla.ac.uk
My web site:- http://www.gla.ac.uk/~gxha14/

'Man must surely have become an immensely worse animal
than his teeth show him to have been designed for'
Hugh Miller (Cruise of the Betsey - 1858)