Re: DINOSAUR BEHAVIOR

Tigers occasionally hunt together as well as lions. Young males hunt
together at times for several months after leaving their mothers and
before becoming solitary.  Cheetahs hunt together in packs
of up to five males as well as sister groups.  Injured and crippled
cheetahs have been known to be cared for by these groups for long
periods of time.  I don't think cheetah cooperative behavior is as refined as
lions but they don't need it.  I've never actually seen tigers hunt
together, but Alan Shoemaker assures me they do.

I think of dinosaurs as being like hawks or at least chickens in
terms of brain power.  Since no one really knows, I entitled to my
opinion, but I would like to know if it's realistic.

Michael Teuton