Re: DINOSAUR BEHAVIOR

> customized cutlery?  More than once I've come back to the thought that
> among mammals, only cats have claws that look even remotely like a
> dromaeosaur's inner one, and cats do use those claws for something
> besides killing.

     That is something I have been meaning to ask for a while; I have
heared that the "edge" of the Deinonychus toe claw is actually really
rounded like a hand claw, rather then having a sharp edge.  Yeah, I know
it would have a horny sheath, but if the sheath was sharp, wouldn't you
expect the claw itself to reflect that shape to some degree?

LN Jeff
O-