Re: The Lost Child...

Jeffrey Martz wrote:
>        I think the beef that Brian and I have with Jurassic Park is that
> Jurassic Park is SUPPOSED to be a fairly realistic movie, and the
> dialougue and plot and such (correctly, in the case of the book) strongly
> imply that the movie has a sound scientific basis.

That was sort of the point of the trouble M Crichton went to to make you
willfully suspend your dis-belief.  Dinosaurs kept secret after being
created from DNA?  Come on now,  People couldn't keep BEES' DNA secret!

-Betty
(you guys were drawn in--chalk one up to Uncle Steven)

can we hold a dang moritorium until at LEAST after the movie comes
out?????