Re: dino footprints

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:14:42 -0500 (EST) smithjb@sas.upenn.edu (Joshua
Smith) writes:
>>Zenlizard wrote:
>> Hey, people-
>> Just got through watching the evening news report of dinosaur
footprints
>> found in Virginia.

>       It was just on the evening news (i.e., it is a recent find?) and

>it is going to be published in a scientific journal later THIS month?
>Are you sure about this?  Do you have a contact address or email or
phone # or >something for anyone involved in this.  I tend to miss the
evening news alot :/.

Well, that was the report.  I was a bit skeptical about it myself.  I was
typing while actually watching the report, so I couild have missed
something.  The news report did say that the footprints were being stored
at the NMNH-could anyone there give us more details, please?
-zenlizard

As you travel through life, don't forget to stop and eat the insects.