Lost worlds and files

Speaking  of lost worlds;  I have deleted some files that supposedly
were no longer necessary and now my computer is limping along.  I
can't get on the net but I can get to my email.

Can anyone send me msvcirt.dll?  I have no idea from what program it
came.  Win95 will only tell me that a required file is missing and
not from what directory it came as well.  I'm sure as soon as I
reinstall that file it will want another and another....

Beggingly Submitted
Michael Teuton
803-732-2327 Phone
803-749-6191 Fax