MONONYKUS' SKULL (SECOND TRY)

Hello everyone,

Let's see if this one gets through this time.....

I've finally gotten ahold of Chiappe's "The First 85 Million Years of Avian
Evolution" and was reading through it today.  Something struck me.  On page
352 he states:

"Perhaps its most manifest avian characteristic has been documented by a
recently found complete skull, in which the orbit is connected to the
infratemporal fenestra....."

There is no footnote associated with this statement, so I am asking, has
there been a new unpublished skull of _Mononykus_ found, or is this the same
smashed skull as illustrated in the monograph?

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

Shall I part my hair behind?  Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.