Re: Paleo Bloopers

Iguanodon's thumb spikes becoming nose spikes at the Crystal palace
display.  They got the qudraped part better than later people did,
funny, isn't it?

Barnum Brown (I think it was Brown) believing early fossil Ceratopians
were actually extinct buffalo because of the horns.

Are we sticking with dinosaurs or can we mention things like Piltdown
Man and that "fossilized scrotum"-thing?

The wrong legs (the wrong trousers?) on the AMNH T rex mount, sort of
having a size 6 body and a size 12 pant.

-Betty