Re: THE LOST WORLD

You know, there is no substitute for seeing a reasonably accurate moving
dinosaur on screen. I appreciate all the negatives butthey are far
outweighed by the positive impressions made on lawmakers, laypeople who
pay taxes and kids who might just become our next generation of VPs.
        Hell, take me on if this offends you.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania