RE: Cooperative Behavior

Lions do exhibit cooperative behavior as well as wild dogs and wolves
among others(there are more).  This is not we see you, the fastest
catch it, someone kills it.  It requires at least higher learning if
not abstraction.  Lions flush prey into waiting pride members who are
hiding in tall grass, not standing around or chasing prey themselves.
The list is longer, but this serves as a good example.

I don't have any idea if dinosaurs did this.  It can be learned and
taught, but I have doubts if dinosaurs could.  They certainly can
hunt like cheetahs do.  They will chase an animal, one catches it,
and someone kills it.  Cheetahs share well.  In fact if there are
more that two, one will often be a lookout while the others eat.

Michael Teuton
803-732-2327 Phone
803-749-6191 Fax