Re: Paleo Bloopers

Actually Stan,  I suspect that Marsh's pointing out of the mistake in the
reconstruction of Elasmosaurus  had a LOT to do with the feud which began
to blossom after that incident.  It was not the only reason for the feud
of course.  I have a lot to say about all this in my forthcoming biog. of
Cope which will be out in about a month.  Best,  Jane D.

 Jane P. Davidson PhD
University of Nevada Reno
fax 702-784-6655
http://home.aol.com/Jdhexen