[Fwd: Re: nova on Sue] CONFIRMED

--- Begin Message ---
Bonnie Blackwell, x 3332 wrote:

> supposedly Nova in the nyc area (and others) will air a program detailing
> the problems with Sue.  check your local listings.

Confirmed...Vince Santucci (Petrified Forest, Yellowstone and Slippery
Rock) called me on Friday to flag the upcoming NOVA, to air TOMORROW,
February 25 in most markets on PBS (yes, Vince is in this one).  It will
deal with Sue and fossil theft issues, so I suspect there will be some
decided spin to the documentation.  But should be worth watching.  I
like Vince.  I like Peter.  So I'll remain relatively neutral on this
one.

*kel

--- End Message ---