Cloning update--NON-dinosaurian

This hasn't shown up on my end for over 24 hours, so I'm sending it
again-sorry if it's a repeat.
from CNN:
http://cnn.com/DIGEST/#Sci/Tech
British scientists claim first clone of adult animal

British scientists said on Sunday they had created the world's first
clone of an adult animal in a breakthrough that should provide a
huge boost to work on aging, genetics and medicines. The clone
is a seven-month old sheep called Dolly, who was created at
Edinburgh's Roslin Institute from a single cell taken from the
udder of an adult sheep, turned into an embryo and then
implanted in a surrogate mother.

-I am trying not to make any puns about this, but see-
SHEEP DNA can't be kept secret, either
Dinosaurs being kept secret?  Poo!
-Betty