Re: clone

<< I don't think
 we are ready for this yet. >>

Of course, we're ready for this! There will be violently opposing opinions on
both sides, however. The question should be is  science, particularly
paleontology, ready to grasp this amazing and wonderful breakthrough and run
with it? Is there any possible way for this technique to be applied to this
scientific discipline? How can it be made to be addapted to paleontology?,
etc. Once those questions are formed then it should be full stem ahead to
utilize this knowledge.

Were we "ready" for any advancement in science? There have always been doom
sayers at every major scientific step. One can only hope that the inevitable
sqabble about this one dies down quickly and quietly.