Re: clone

<< I don't think
 we are ready for this yet. >>

I'll tell ya what I'm ready for.  I know there are definite problems
to be overcome, but if we can clone a sheep, a once-frozen woolly
mammoth ought not to be impossible.  Has there been any work on DNA
from frozen mammoth corpses?  One would think that would be a lot
less of a challenge than other retrieval methods (fossilized bone or
amber).  And yes, I know that a mammoth is neither a dinosaur nor that
much of a stretch from modern fauna, but hey, it's a start.