Re: Great Documentary On A T. rex named Sue

At 12:39 PM 2/25/97 -0500, Andrew Wallenstein wrote:
>Tonight on Nova (PBS, 8-9 p.m. EST) is "Curse of T. rex," a fantastic
>program that covers the controversy surrounding Sue,

>In case you miss it or
>want to learn more about the documentary, the GIST television guide site has
>an article on it. Here's the link:

   For those that are new to the list, I have a series of articles about the
science and controversy about "Sue" on my website (including an article
detailing why "Sue" isn't public property).  "Sue" has her own section in
the Tyrannosaurids section of the Journal, http://www.dinosauria.com