Re: DinSoc Dinosaur Encyclopedia

Steve Cole wrote:

>Indeed, we at DINOSAUR DISCOVERIES regard the DSDE as "the baseline".

     Hmmmm.  I hope that's ALL you are using it for--a baseline.  I'm no
expert on dinosaurs (although I'm working on it) and I found plenty of
mistakes in my first reading of it.  More than a year ago I sent a letter
off to Lessem care of the Dinosaur Society; I received no reply (and I'm a
member) so the unfortunate impression I got is that they don't care.
     PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

T.A. Curtis
kodiak@inetworld.net
13980 Lyons Valley Road