Re: My Gr. 9 Science Fair Project: Questions

Steve Throop wrote:

> Don't humans regularly go into the waters of the Nile, the
> Everglades, and the Louisiana Bayous with very little chance of
> being eaten?

    Certainly along the Bampur River in Iranian Baluchistan, where I
once tried to study a small population of Indian Mugger Crocs, kids
frolicked in the water and the village women washed clothes and
carpets with nary a care.

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory            |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                        |