Re: Dino Encyc - actually Web Page

This seems as good a time as any to pre-announce that my dinosaur
species list on thw Web is *finally* (almost) finished.  It is
actually on-line, though I have made no links to it yet.  I am
still proof-reading it, so many of the cross-links are still incorrect,
and some of the "font" changes are messed up.

Still, if any of you want to look at it and see what you think before I
officially release it, the URL is:

http://www.crl.com/~sarima/dinosaurs/genera/

It is organized as a list of genera which are in turn links to a list
of species and synonyms.

The peace of God be with you.