Re: General Education Course on Dinosaurs

In a message dated 97-01-03 03:05:37 EST, ERNISSEE@MAIL.CLARION.EDU (JOHN
ERNISSEE) writes:

<< I will likely use Lucas' book as a text.  >>

Do pick up (1) a copy of the SECOND EDITION of Lucas's textbook, which is a
significant improvement over the first (though a few of the errata haven't
been corrected yet), and (2) _The Evolution and Extinction of the Dinosaurs_
by Fastovsky & Weishampel, a textbook at a deeper level than the Lucas
textbook. Both texts have problems, but they're just about all we have at an
introductory level.