Trilobite Conference, Ontario, Aug. 22-25,1997

Friends,

I am posting this to paleo-related lists at the request of Sturart
Milliken, a paleontology student in Toronto:

 The SECOND INTERNATIONAL TRILOBITE CONFERENCE will be held at Brock
University, St. Catherines, Ontario, August 22-25, 1997.  The
conference was originally meant as a high-level meeting of the top
trilobite workers in the world, but a persuasive argument from me
[Sturart Milliken] and two very nice organizers have agreed that the
conference should be accessible to all.  A web page with basic
information and pertinent contacts is at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHOTOGUY/

Glen J. Kuban
paleo@ix.netcom.com

[Oh, oh an invert thread!  Sorry I couldn't resist :-) - Chris]