Re: biplanes, teeth and metatarsals [HUMOR] (I think)

    Congratulations: I believe that until this posting, only Bill
Watterson had successfully combined Cretaceous top carnivores and
modern military fighters under one subject line without cheating.
(Remember "T-Rexes in F-14s"?)  Discussion of the "BCF" (Biplanes Came
First) theory of fighter evolution is best left to private EMail...

                                                --  Jay Freeman